Online Services Now Available
Online services are now available through our new Parking Portal
In the coming days, this site will be moved to our new permenant location
under Transportation Services.
Please update your bookmarks.
Park and Ride
This map shows the locations of the Park and Ride Lots that may be of use to commuters to UMass/Amherst.
View park & ride lots in a larger map
These park and ride lots offer commuters a place to park their cars in order to take advantage of other forms of transportation (carpool, vanpool, public transit).
- Sheldon Field Lot, Route 9, Northampton, MA
- Route 2 Park and Ride Lot, Charlemont, MA
- Norwottuck Rail Trail Lot, Northampton, MA
- Route 9 VA lot (near VA hospital), Northampton, MA
- Route 5/10 Lot near BP gas station, Whately, MA
- RMV/Visitor's Center, 18 Miner St., Greenfield, MA
Informal (undesignated and unofficial) Park and Ride locations:
- Stop and Shop Plaza, Belchertown, MA
State-wide Park and Ride information is available on the MassDOT