Welcome to Parking Services
Our goal is to provide safe, orderly, and fair parking for employees, students, and visitors to
our campus. We strive to make parking on campus as convenient as possible, while promoting safe
movement of vehicles, providing for pedestrian safety, and assuring free and continuous access to
buildings and walkways for pedestrians and emergency vehicles.
We encourage you to take advantage of services provided to reduce the number of vehicles being
parked on campus. Parking Services offers Carpool
and Occasional Parker permits, while
Transit Services provides
extensive, free bus services.
SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR PARKING "SMART" ON A SNOW DAY
Lots available online
- Park your vehicle next to other parked vehicles at the front of the lot.
- Use the UMass bus service.
- Carpool rides whenever possible.
- Walk if possible.
- Have someone drop you off.
- If space is not available in your assigned lot, go to either Lot 25 (north of roadway)
or Yellow Lot 12 (both west of Physical Plant). During snow conditions, it is not possible
to guarantee normal lot capacity will be available.
- If you receive a parking citation and believe it was improperly issued, you may appeal it at
Parking Services within 14 days from the date issued. Appeals can be submitted in writing,
appealed in person to the Hearings Clerk, or appealed online
Listed below are lots available for purchase online. Lot availability for students is based on eligibility, and housing assignment.
Lots currently available for purchase at the office but not available online include Transit,
Carpool, Child Care, and other specialty passes.